There are two times I have felt that it was a true blessing to have a hot shower - after I came back from a three week trip in India and today.
Now, I have been in business trips before. But this is more tiring than the previous ones. Working late nights prior to today, organising events, working a little on Sunday...wow. I know that I had to try my best to be awake throughout the day today. I don't know whether I managed to look not blur, but at least I tried.
I don't mind the nature of my role. Being more than half the age of those in the room, I had a lot to absorb.
I know that people probably worked more and harder, and had have experience a higher level of fatigue as compared to me, but this is my first. I'm relishing it, despite the tiredness creeping in, even now.
I'll treasure sleep for tonight. It is precious.
:*
Now, I have been in business trips before. But this is more tiring than the previous ones. Working late nights prior to today, organising events, working a little on Sunday...wow. I know that I had to try my best to be awake throughout the day today. I don't know whether I managed to look not blur, but at least I tried.
I don't mind the nature of my role. Being more than half the age of those in the room, I had a lot to absorb.
I know that people probably worked more and harder, and had have experience a higher level of fatigue as compared to me, but this is my first. I'm relishing it, despite the tiredness creeping in, even now.
I'll treasure sleep for tonight. It is precious.
:*
0 comments:
Post a Comment