It (probably) all started when I got all stressed at work because I was (and still am) doing many things. And I took a short trip to Singapore to see my prospective other half. No, I didn't throw a tantrum (or much of it) there. But I was with with most of the time. And it took some getting used to.
Surprisingly (or not), after I came back in June, we've been seeing each other with two-week intervals until September. Don't ask me how it happened, there were just trips here and there that made up for it. Then came late October, and that was a gap of five weeks.
I had fun there, but I was still tired at the end of the trip. Not enough sleep I think. So when I went back to work on Monday, I was utterly overflowing with sleep debt.
His family came to Penang for three days, a nice last minute visit. And so I got to see him again. So that makes a consecutive six days.
May be due to tiredness, I felt that I wanted to go back to Sg, cus he is there most of the time for now.
We quarrelled when he was here, and yes, although I know that I'm committed to him, that doesn't make quarrels any less.
Now, I feel my post is so rambling-like, my mind is unfocused!
I do wonder how I can put up being with him. And I'm sure he does wonder how he can stand my tantrums. But one thing to know in relationships? You don't need to be the best. You just need to be perfect, for each other. :) And work on it!
Surprisingly (or not), after I came back in June, we've been seeing each other with two-week intervals until September. Don't ask me how it happened, there were just trips here and there that made up for it. Then came late October, and that was a gap of five weeks.
I had fun there, but I was still tired at the end of the trip. Not enough sleep I think. So when I went back to work on Monday, I was utterly overflowing with sleep debt.
His family came to Penang for three days, a nice last minute visit. And so I got to see him again. So that makes a consecutive six days.
May be due to tiredness, I felt that I wanted to go back to Sg, cus he is there most of the time for now.
We quarrelled when he was here, and yes, although I know that I'm committed to him, that doesn't make quarrels any less.
Now, I feel my post is so rambling-like, my mind is unfocused!
I do wonder how I can put up being with him. And I'm sure he does wonder how he can stand my tantrums. But one thing to know in relationships? You don't need to be the best. You just need to be perfect, for each other. :) And work on it!
2 comments:
Well said! ;) xox
辣妹视讯 , 甜心辣妹视讯 , 辣妹视讯聊天 , 优质辣妹视讯秀 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室
Post a Comment