If awareness is crucial in life, self-awareness is even more important.

Noticing as I come back now to Penang, I would be staying here for at least a year or so, I have noticed that how I relate to the surroundings are different as compared to before.

When I say before, I refer to the times I was growing up, up until when I was 19 years old, and have completed my HSC.

I have yet to reach a full realisation of what are the differences as compared to before. But an obvious one would be as such.

When I go to church.
Up to I was 19 years old, I was very quiet in church, didn't say much, and just let people talk. My cell member said that I was too quiet, and would want me to speak up more. For the first two years, I was only attending the youth service
Now when I come back, I freely relate to most people who still recognise me (which isn't that many). But when I'm back, the senior pastor and his wife still recognise me and do greet me when they see me. I talk to those that I still recognise, and joke around sometimes.

How I relate to friends.
This, I am not very sure about the fine lines on how I (or maybe the surroundings?) change. Clearly my former sentence manifests that. For the first three years I was in Singapore and came back to visit, I remember still going out till late nights with my friends, or to church or whatever. But now, I rather stay home and mop around. And accompany my mum to her events at times.

How I relate to family.
This is still work in progress (wip). Flowers bloom, and seeds are passed to create a pass it forward environment, where words are spoken and given away.