I've been back for 2 months or so. And have been very fortunate to be able to go to Jakarta, HK, Singapore in this span too.
Staying here as brought frustrations, brought out ironies and a settling of inertia. On the settling of inertia? Well, that has to change.
On frustrations and ironies? Now here is some of them:

1. I can't stand the way drivers do not obey the rules on the road. Besides the expected "not-signalling-yet-want-to-change-lane" situations, there are drivers, on a two-way road (with each way being just enough for 1.5 to 2 cars) can park their vehicle on the road itself, thus blocking traffic. Hmm. This I don't get. Basic, logic. Be responsible road users.
I'm so frustrated on the road at times that I'll say we should ban motorcycles all together. I think they are menace.

2. I lament that clothes here are behind time, expensive (purchasing price parity as compared to Sg) and not in abundance.
The irony of it, is that the mall I used to hang out at times during my teenage years is a hidden gem to me. Not so hidden in terms of the building, but in the thought of it as a clothes shopping place. The prices are acceptable, and if converted to SGD, would be cheaper in some instances. Hurrrmph.

3. After years in uni of being on the higher number on the weighing scale, I seemed to have shred some kgs, either by my usual "I don't wanna eat too much in case I get fat" mentality, or due to stress. Hmm.

And more. But I'll keep it aside, as those other issues are expected. Right now, just give me the calmness of heart to be at peace with the present. :D