When did you quit your job?
24th April 2012. I submitted my resignation letter on 1st April 2012, after I had the confirmation from the job I wanted.

Why did you quit your job? Don't you like it, don't you want to work in Singapore?
Frankly, I quit because I want to. It's my desire. For the time being, I don't want to work in Singapore. 

How about your boyfriend?
He will make his decision about his own career I'm sure.  And I have full faith that God would lead him in his career. 

How are you going to communicate? 
Skype, call, and we'll fly to meet each other, thank Jetstar and Airasia.

But why do you want to go back home to work?
Because this is the job I want. I want to do research in economics, and feel that the organisation that I'm about to join would allow me to do so. To learn, to absorb, and contribute.

Which organisation are you going to join?
Penang Institute.

Are you paid well?
You'll know if you join. And if you know me, I go for passion.