Brisbane calls is dim sim. Do you want the pork dim sim? Hm.
The various parks that give you a sense of peace and tranquility in the city.
The individuality of each person, to a certain extent.
The food I ate there - both the home cooked, and most of the food ate outside.
The milk, avocado, jam, whatever nots - they are nice!
Not sweating heaps under the sun. Cold wind.
Red man flashing makes sense. At least I'll stop walking!
People using the staircase instead of the lifts. It just looks like the proper choice.
The ang moh-ness of the place, to a certain extent.
The feel of having your own place.
I still missed home.
The various parks that give you a sense of peace and tranquility in the city.
The individuality of each person, to a certain extent.
The food I ate there - both the home cooked, and most of the food ate outside.
The milk, avocado, jam, whatever nots - they are nice!
Not sweating heaps under the sun. Cold wind.
Red man flashing makes sense. At least I'll stop walking!
People using the staircase instead of the lifts. It just looks like the proper choice.
The ang moh-ness of the place, to a certain extent.
The feel of having your own place.
I still missed home.
1 comments:
me too.
Post a Comment