Now, I'm going to tell you a story that even Mr. Potential Other Half does not know about either (I usually vent my true feelings to him, so he knows everything...well, almost).

It started with a pain in my ankle. Well, close friends would know that I got my right foot (if they can't remember which foot, they know that it is at least a foot) injured. Not surprising at all, considering that as an average healthy person, the tendency to fall down is higher.

I sprained it twice - once in October 2010, after a Campus Crusade gathering for penultimate students at NACLI, at Buona Vista. The second time I sprained my ankle was in March 2011, while doing jazzercise (a jazz dance + exercise gym class) in school. E'nuff said about how it happened. What pursued was pains while playing tennis (which I stopped in August last year) and while running.

Mr. accompanied me to the polyclinic for referral last year, after unceasing complaints about the pain I have in my ankle while exercising. (I can't stop...I'll feel bleaaah. And fat)

Then came the docs and physiotherapy, yada yada. The doc asked me to go for an MRI scan, which cost a whopping SGD550. I'm rather stingy with my money after I started working. I remind myself at times that I have to be wise with money, and not save now and spend more later cus I was silly in my first decision (like deciding to take a bus, but ending up so late that I'll just take a taxi half way of the journey).

Anyway, the doc advised me to go for an MRI scan as he wanted to access how severe the injury was, and if it falls into the "serious" band, surgery will be needed. First thought? Not my money again. Auuuh. But it is needed. For health's sake. I visited another doc before that, and he said the same thing: ligament tear at xxx place (I can't remember, some specific term for it. We have three ligaments at the ankle, that's what they say)

I prayed before Chinese New Year, that my ang pow money would be enough to cover the cost of my MRI. And God met that promise. With a little excess. Or the excess could cover most of the GST portion I was expecting. And I praised God for meeting my needs.

Sorry. Forgot to elaborate. MRI = Magnetic Resonance Imaging. No, it's not X-ray. Different waves probably.Uses nuclear magnetic resonance to image atoms in the body.

Then came a service around a month ago, where the pastor asked to pray for any part that we do not feel well. I didn't think of my ankle then, cus it's such a long term thing. But I remembered I had that injury, and I did what the pastor said: put your hand on the part that you don't feel well, and pray for it.

I went for the MRI scan last week. It sounds like machine guns and washing machines and bullets shooting. One by one. Fun. Thank God it lasted for 45 mins only. And I think I was in a half-sleep state. When payment came, it was less. Much less than expected. I have excess, enough to cover some costs for the next month. So much for worrying about costs + money.

Today, Mr. accompanied me to the docs again. Got the report from the radiology department. And what the doc say?
He can't find any clear ligament tear.
Thank God, that's what it is. Rejoice in the Lord.

Went for physio after that. And physiotherapist said that I don't need to go back again. Gave me an open date for 2 months, where I can just book a date and go back if there's pain again.
Thank God....again, again. :D

Sometimes, I do feel like this:
If you ask, Words and paint was used to make this picture.
Ha. Wonderful.

烦恼. That's what it is. But when happy things come, you have to rejoice in the Lord, as that is all there is left to do.