Yesterday I prayed that I will see God's presence in my life today. I asked it in His name.
And granted it He did.
An inspiring lunch, I knew that He honoured what I asked for.
As I got off work, and as always, I'm always late for something, I prayed that the bus would come so that I would be able to reach SKS bookstore on time. They close at 7pm! And after all the dily dallying, He brought bus 75 right after I went to the bus stop to wait. That is God's blessing.
And I reached the bookstore at a little past 7. Ahhh. But thank God for His servants in His house, who allowed me to purchase books although they could close the shop before I reached. I could see the smile on their faces, the complacency that they have in God. Being satisfied because they have God in their lives, working in their lives.
All these, are God's blessing.
And granted it He did.
An inspiring lunch, I knew that He honoured what I asked for.
As I got off work, and as always, I'm always late for something, I prayed that the bus would come so that I would be able to reach SKS bookstore on time. They close at 7pm! And after all the dily dallying, He brought bus 75 right after I went to the bus stop to wait. That is God's blessing.
And I reached the bookstore at a little past 7. Ahhh. But thank God for His servants in His house, who allowed me to purchase books although they could close the shop before I reached. I could see the smile on their faces, the complacency that they have in God. Being satisfied because they have God in their lives, working in their lives.
All these, are God's blessing.
0 comments:
Post a Comment