I've told myself a few times after a come back home, that I should blog. But that has not happened for as long as the time difference between this post and the last.

I distinctly remember this time where I wanted to blog, just maybe 2 weeks ago. But it became the lowest priority in the day. I had other things to do. And rightly so, since those things were probably more important. And now, I do not remember what is it that I wanted to blog about then.

It's been that long. 4 months since I vented out how I feel here. To be kept so busy and packed, that there's no time for many things, including replying emails, checking FB msgs (I don't really go on FB. I sign up for notifications via my email and reply from there) and just being home for dinner and for the whole day at times.

Frankly, I am physically tired. But some things are more important. I feel pensive within about some stuff at times. I do complain.

I do not have qualms with a lifestyle of the past per say. I do not long to go for the days in SMU. Neither are times enjoyable now.

Still, within me, I hold a sense of victory. I feel happy. Happier, as I keep my mindset right. Looking at his direction. Allowing Him to touch me.

When the time arises, I'll blog again.
For now, I'm listening to this song. It resonates within me when the lyrics are sung: Let It Go...
Corrine May's Let it Go:


And also this song, Corrine May's Free:


"Be thankful for what you have"