4 years, 1461 days, and countless hours. And it all boils down to the attainment of this:
Bachelor of Science (Economics)
Well, unmentioned is the countless hours of fun, strife, hard work, grief, random moments, tough choices, and the list of moments that make up the whole undergraduate experience.
In two weeks time, I'll be beginning a new chapter in life. (Scary!) Being responsible for myself financially. Learning even more so which voice is the one that I should listen to. There are just too many voices that tell you to do this and that, and without the coverage of a safe school environment (not to say that the environment in SMU did not expose me to the strife of the world), I'm out there on my own. I pray that I'll be dependent on God, and allow Him to lead the way. Amen.
2 comments:
Pei Qi, Congratulations upon your graduation! All the best in exploring the real (scary) world (=
I didn't notice this comment till now! Oh my gosh. sorry Yi Mui!
But thanks, I will catch up with you next time when we meet. :)
Post a Comment