Yes, I have finally, 回家了. 4年已过了,我终于,也毕业了。A bird, flying back to its nest. I can proudly say that I am a graduate now, no more an undergrad!
I've done what I have done. Even now, I think it's too early to evaluate the things I did during my whole course of uni life, whether any other thing I did or did not do would actually lead me down to a different path. But one thing I can tell you now: I do not feel any guilt as for now for anything I have done, and if I have angered you in any way throughout the years, I am free to talk to you, and explain why I have done what I did. Forgive me anyway, since forgiveness makes you a happier person.
Once I stepped into the humble home, I was greeted by a dear parcel from NZ, from a dear friend. 看着那件邮包,我赶急地打开了它。As always, it brought a smile to my face. Couldn't stop smiling for awhile.
When I went upstairs into my room (I seriously think that the room is becoming too cluttered...lack of a maid and cus not much stuff is thrown away), I saw this cute card my brother gave my mum for Mother's day. Aww, such a cute didi!
Anyway, Since I've just came back from Medan and elections are over (though I first tell you, I did not vote this time round, didn't come back in time to vote!), I'll write some blog posts on it, soon. :)
xoxo
0 comments:
Post a Comment