Exams over. Leaving for Medan tomorrow, for an overseas community service project. My friend, Galvin, is the team leader. Will be teaching skills such as sewing, serving (food), IT skills to unemployed poor people to increase their chances of employment.
Back in Sg on May 7th!
Oh yea, that's the polling day for Singapore. For the first time in my life, I get to exercise my right for being a ciziten of a country that has a democratic electorial process. I'm not sure whether I would be able to come back to Singapore in time to vote, but as for now, I'm quite excited that I actually have such a right! Hahaha. Wouldn't be able to vote in Medan, since its not listed as an overseas polling centre. I'll see what I can do about that, wouldn't want to be disqualified from the next elections! Would be a little troublesome to get myself back to be a registered voter.
Tata everyone, I will be back soon.~
0 comments:
Post a Comment