Yes. I have finished studying. 80% of the second half of Intermediate Econometrics. No, you wouldn't want to know what we study, if you don't like seeing delta's, beta's, x's and y's.
And I had a sudden adrenaline rush. Yes. Last to go. And no more. As for now, as for now. It is sufficient for me. Next phase, coming up! And yes, it may not be working as yet, but yes too, I think I would want to work sooner than the slow and steady has always been like. :)
Sufficient it is, these four years, and cliched it is, but the missed things would be the living ones, the moments we had together, the frequent late nights, the stretching of the mind, the limitations pushed to the boundaries and succeeded, singing, the intellectual rigorosity of courses. And not the cool glass frontier buildings at Bras Basah (yea, wet rice in Malay, haha. though I have grew to like the modernity of the building), not the touch and go conversations with people. But yes, sufficient it is.
0 comments:
Post a Comment