Ah...it's been 2 weeks since I'm back in Penang. And yea, this time round, I've gotten more into the groove of the town. The slowness, the being stuck in traffic, the wreckless driving, the noise at home. I have not gotten used to Penang food. It's too oily for me. I miss homecooked food.
I like it this time round, coming back. I feel much calmer this time round. Noise in the house yes, but lesser than before. Much lesser.
I don't mind staying at home at times, just enjoying the internet and the TV. Maybe cus I just came back from Medan to Singapore then, and needed some doses of media. And I was practically with people 24/7 there, so having time to myself at home is nice. I love hiking, and I'm glad that I did so again this time round.
Friends I met in Penang, and I'm glad that I met CY again this time round. Albeit back for an unhappy reason, I'm glad to see her. And my other friends. And my dear cousin. Growing up together, knowing each other for more than half our lives, the blessings. Nothing can beat friends whom we've grown up with together, whether outside, in the classroom, or within relationships.
I'll be going back to Singapore soon, to transit to go to Europe. Yay! And yes, I'm spending quite a bit on travelling. But thank God for a providing father, and a better mother (or rather, better mother-daughter relationship). :)