I feel as if I have to adapt to life in Singapore again. Last semester was a different typical Singapore life that I have.


I didn't have Sarah, that's one big thing.

I didn't have Voix to worry about, or practices to go for. (or rather I decided to stop going for practices so that I have time to do things I want)

I wasn't involved in Campus Crusade, and only have Discipleship Group with Yun Hui and Sarah Wong.

And now, I have so many of my friends back from their exchange programmes.

I felt that for the past year, I have been having a long distance relationship with Sarah. I was away from her for the whole year, but kept in touch with her pretty regularly through chatting online. and met up with her once in Wuhan, and a couple of times in Singapore before she left for Rotterdam. Neither of those times really translated to the times we usually have in SMU.

And last week, we met up again, Sarah-PQ style. Doing nonsense. She persuaded me to drink beer after dinner. And so we did, on impulse. I can't believe that she made me do it. I don't think I drank beer at all during exchange, and now I'm drinking beer in Singapore.

It kinda felt weird hanging out again. Felt as if I went back to the first year of university, spending time together, doing things together.

This is my last semester, and frankly, I am not sure how I should feel, or what I should do. I'm taking pretty heavy modules this semester, so I would have to put in a decent amount of effort in order to not fail. On the other hand, it's my last few months of undergraduate life. Virtually carefree (at least financially), doing whatever whenever I want, having control over my own time, etc...

Maybe those who have started working can give me some advice on this. ;)