This post was written the day I got sick. I hadn't been so sick in such a long time. And this is the first time I got such a sickness. I don't know what it is. It is most probably food and cleanliness. But oh well, God is good, and I'm healed! :D
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I feel blessed that I have such a good family to take care of me. Both husband and wife are Christians, and they are faithful to the Almighty God, Our Father. They take their resources from Jesus, and only Jesus alone. God is good. Thank you Father. What a wonderful day.
I was in bed, moaning and crying, having shortage of breaths. I was thinking how wonderful it would be to have someone asked me how I was doing. I continued sleeping, moaning and having tears rolling down. I had problems controlling my breaths. I had fits. I kept shaking.

Allie came back, and asked me how I was. I wasn’t feeling well. I didn’t have anymore gastric pain, but I couldn’t control myself. I still took deep breaths, gasping for air. Allie gave me her medicine. I felt nauseous, and threw up everything I ate for lunch. Allie called the pastor, and he came in and saw what happened. Immediately, he called Dr Bandhu for help. I was to either go to the hospital or clinic. Pastor’s sister-in-law is a nurse, but she was off work already. We were to take Pastor’s motorbike to see the doctor, but after some consideration, we took a tuk-tuk.
Pastor tried to pull me up from bed. I couldn’t get up. Something was holding me down. I thought that it was some evil spirit inside of me. I was pulled up. I couldn’t stand up, and had to be aided. I was crying, out of pain, out of moaning. Pastor prayed for me, and laid his hands on me. I was thankful for that. The Holy Spirit coming. Everything is going to be okay. I know that I’m not supposed to die young, somehow I know.
I was delirious. I was asking myself where was I? Although I knew perfectly where I was. I was staring blankly towards nothing. I felt weak. I continued having fits of shortage of breath, but less when someone was patting my back or stroking my head. That soothe me, knowing that someone is loving me.
I walked ever so slowly down the stairs. One at a time. We then took a tuk-tuk to the doctor. The ride there was just bumpy. Again, I wasn’t 100% aware of my surroundings. We reached the doctor. Thankfully we did not have to wait. There was a long queue. I was still delirious. I kept asking myself what was happening. I am aware of my surroundings, but not thinking through things. I was just going through the motions.
The doctor almost immediately came to see me. He asked me about my signs and symptoms, and got an injection. I had to take my temperature, but I couldn’t even open my mouth properly. I had to lie down for the injections. Yea, one into my backside and another into my arm. It was somehow painful, though I usually don’t have problems with injections. Throughout, Allie was just patting my head, rubbing it, and I felt better.
Pastor and Allie took the medications for me. Allie helped me pay first. I had to have Pastor 扶我 all the way. Yes, I was that weak. Barely able to stand. But I felt so much better after the two injections.
I thank God with all my heart for a wonderful host family and friend.