Quick update!
I'm now at my host family's place, in Faridabad, 25km off Delhi. I thank God with all my heart for them. They are such nice people. And they have such an adorable 5 year old son! I'm not the kind of person who goes ga-ga over kids, but he's just adorable.
I've finally fallen sick, falling into the saying of people getting sick while in India. Hurhurhur. Haven't been that sick in such a long time. I'll probably tell you more about it the next time i can get proper internet access. I'm now at an internet cafe. Now I know how having broadband is a luxury. :X
The kids at the slum are just so amazing. Now I know that education is a privilege, not a right. Some you can see are so eager to learn, and have so much potential in them. I thank God for the good family that Im born into. with almost nothing to worry about. Really.
Pray for me and my teammates! Allie has fallen ill too. :S both of us have stomach problems and fever. She still has stomach problems, whereas after the visit to the doctor, I'm on my way to recovery! Haha.
The host family is Christian, so I can celerbate Christmas with them! Thank God, really.
Merry Christmas to you all! ;)
0 comments:
Post a Comment