Sorry for the lack of pictures. I haven't uploaded the pics from my camera, that's why. And I don't have my camera with me now.
I hope that by the time I leave, the kids will learn a thing or two from me. Some of them came up and gave me some drawings. Aww. I'm looking forward to the Christmas celebration in the school on the 23rd, it would be fun then! Allie and I will be giving out presents to them, sharing the joy of Christmas with them.
I think that's what we are supposed to do during Christmas...to give, rather than receive.
My plans for Christmas are still fuzzy. May go into Delhi for a day, may just stay in Faridabad. Allie has become even more sick, and is in the hospital now. I'm staying there with her, to accompany her and help her. We still don't know what she got, most probably food related problem. Constant diarrhoea. Stomach pains and cramps. Pray for her! Hopefully tomorrow she'll be well enough! I wanna go to school to teach the children with the limited time I have.
The true meaning of Christmas...hark the herald angels sing, glory to the new born King!