How did I survive teenage years, I wonder.
The awkwardness, the blossoming period, the tolerance but yet suppressing my inner self period...I wonder, how did I ever go through that?
How did I go through having crushes, being labelled a "hiao" person, going out with guys, having boyfriends and such?
How did I manage to juggle so much activities during my school years, yet still manage to do well enough in school?
How did I go to only English, Chinese and Malay tuition, and yet survive through my whole secondary school? Why did I take English tuition, when I could speak and write sufficiently well enough?
How did I ever go through the period where we wrote our ambitions on this blue A4 card, but yet, did not realise any of those ambitions?
And how did I manage to eat so much, yet not grow fat during those years?
Amazing years they are. When I look back, I don't know how I would communicate with myself then. Like telling myself to be more rational and less emotional? Hm. Good advice. Applicable even now.
I would need to put on my teenage/rebellion years cap so that I'll be able to relate to my little (not so little) brother.
0 comments:
Post a Comment