Take some time to read the article...offers us a different perspective on how things look like from an omniprseent view. ;)

Voices
Praise the Lord and pass the burger
The foibles of the fallible on Earth have been keeping the Creator busy — and amused

By Alex Beam
Globe Columnist / September 10, 2010

(The CREATOR OF ALL THINGS VISIBLE AND INVISIBLE is in his office, at the start of a busy day. Because He can reign wherever He chooses, His current headquarters is an abandoned Burger Chef restaurant near Springfield. He is attended by an androgynous SECRETARY who bears a striking resemblance to Mick/Bianca Jagger.)

CREATOR: Heard any new golf jokes?
SECRETARY: Sure, there’s the one where Jesus, Buddha, and Mohammed . . .
C: I know that one.
S: It’s not fair! You know them all.
C: I suppose I do. I am the Creator of All Things —
S: Yes, yes, we know. (SECRETARY brandishes a clipboard.) I’ve got the Earth Report here. Can you pull your nose out of that menu long enough to hear what’s going on?
C: It’s Friday . . . I might try the Skipper’s Treat. Did you know they toast the buns in coconut oil here?
S: That’s probably why they went out of business.
C: Maybe I can resurrect them.
S: That’s not funny.
C: When I say it, it’s funny. All right, tell me what’s doing with the benighted earthlings.
S: A Christian sect in Florida is threatening to burn the Koran.
C: What?! I wrote that book.
S: Well, it’s being remaindered, so to speak.
C: Good grief, can’t we do something? A timely hurricane, perhaps?
S: Takes too long. Plus you ordered high pressure for the Caribbean this week.
C: Tarnation! It’s so hard to predict the weather.
S: What about this guy in Florida?
C: I’ll try to talk some sense into him. Maybe offer to make a special appearance. What else is going on down there?
S: Professor Stephen Hawking of the University of Cambridge has just published a book proving conclusively that you don’t exist.
C: I thought he published a book saying that I did exist.
S: That was 12 years ago. He’s changed his mind.
C: Was it something I said? Oh, never mind. Rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated.
S: That was funny when Mark Twain said it.
C: It’s funnier when I say it. What’s in the newspapers?
S: The columnists bray.
C: ’Twas ever thus.
S: In an interview with The Wall Street Journal, the president of Tyson Foods insists that he’s going to heaven.
C: Good for him! Tyson . . . refresh my memory. They’re the E. coli manufacturer, right?
S: That’s more of a byproduct, really. They put chickens in a blender, smother them with bread crumbs, then shape them into nuggets that they sell to schoolchildren. (Reads from the newspaper.) “I did what the Bible said I had to do to get into heaven,’’ were his exact words. “Feeding people is a laudable purpose in life.’’
C: So Gordon Ramsay and Chef Boyardee are going to heaven! Excellent! I’ll look forward to seeing them. (Loses Himself in the Burger Chef menu again.) Have you had the Batburger, by the way? It has the Batman logo seared onto the top of the patty.
S: Holy hole in the doughnut!
C: That was funny when Burt Ward said it. Are we done with Earth yet?
S: Just a couple of more things. There has been a great deal of intercessory prayer on behalf of the Boston Red Sox . . .
C: You’re joking, right? We gave them Manny, we gave them Dice-K, we gave them the Dave Roberts call at second. From where I sit, it looked like he was out, but . . .
S: You exercised admirable restraint, my Lord.
C: (Sighs) Yes, I did. But you have to let the umpires call the balls and strikes, right? Forget the Red Sox. Any more whining, they can wait another 87 years. You don’t hear the Yankees complaining all the time.
S: Need I remind you, they enjoy the protection of the Prince of Darkness.
C: He takes care of his own, I’ll give him that.
S: Lastly, there is Tiger Woods.
C: Ah, golf! Is there a joke coming up?
S: Hardly. We’ve been punishing him for almost a year. Every time he hits a shot, a gust of wind blows his shot off the fairway. We’ve been sending his putts cambering off to the left. It’s been pure torture.
C: What did he do? Those funny drugs that give men breasts?
S: (Consults clipboard.) Maybe. But he confessed to multiple counts of the Big A.
C: Adultery? That’s on our Top Ten list.
S: Always has been. Should we ease up on him, maybe let him win a tournament or two? He looks like he’s really suffering.
C: I can see that. Let’s leave things as they are. I’m kind of enjoying it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just think it is very amazing that how when we look from above, things can be so different! I'm not saying that all that the article say is truth, but it reminds me of how short sighted we as human beings can be, absorbed with what is happening in our own life to the extent that we forget how big the world around us is. :) Indeed, God is an omnipotent, omnipresent God!