I feel that I have went through 1 week when in actual fact it has been only 4 days.

I tell you, this is the BEST tiramisu EVER. At Ciao Italia.
Pond at UWA, with ducks fluttering ;)
View at King's park
I like it how they price things in Woolworths here...they actually tell you how much it costs per 100g for everything so that you can compare the prices easily here. :)
Burswood casino...CY claims it looks like Golden Sands in Penang!
Traffic jam in Perth! I was so amazed to see it that I took a few photos if it...
Perth. 1 hour feels like 2 here.
Lengthening of time. Maybe I should migrate here, so that I feel like I'm living longer.
Anyway, had a good few days here. Will be back in Singapore to my life there, would be nice to. :) Ah...what a change in words from what I usually would say. ;)
CY & I at London corner ;)
Pretty daisies in the spring of Perth
Soony, Hui Hui and I at Ciao Italia
I still remember that in Penang, I would always be very stern and strict towards my younger sis's friends...ironically, I'm meeting them in Perth, and they were very nice to me. :)
Creamy, soft, melts in your mouth!
AUD 9.50
Though pricey, it's a MUST TRY if you are in Perth!
Jia Chen and Chen Yi weren't too happy about it though, lol.
Train and bus operators strike hoping for a rise in pay.
Met Josephine too when I was here. And Hun Hao and other of their friends. :)
Back to work Ms Ooi!

0 comments:
Post a Comment