I have heard "one bottle pop" for more than 8 hours straight that my ears feel like popping. And I'm sure that Vishal is tired of doing it. Every round of people stepping in, and we have to do it.

This is an excerpt of what I'll say every round:
Now it's time to sing the scales. We'll start with the first note, and I'll give you the subsequent notes. We'll do the scales going up. Now we'll start. Okay? Dum (the C note)... Dum (the C note) Dum (the C sharp note)...Dum (the C sharp note) Dum (the D note).

I tell you, I wasn't very good at doing scales without any pitch given previously. But after the whole day, I manage to gain confidence (and also after learning from Yvonne) and just give them the notes off hand. @.@ And from my usual normal range, I manage to go as low as E or D, and as high as G. Double @.@ Now that's what's called opening your voices.

The more popular audition songs were "When You Believe" by Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston, and "Hero" by Mariah Carey. Probably because these songs allow you to show off your voice...if you had a good one. If not...@.@ @.@ @.@

By the time it reached the late afternoon, I had a headache. I don't know was it because I was stressed, or was it because of their singing. I know, it sounds mean, but I really did have a headache.

Now I know how Paula Abdul feels like on American Idol. It's just natural to discuss about the people who auditions after they exited, on how good or how bad they were. Now I can also understand the fatigue that is felt, and the feeling of just getting over and through it when it reaches the end of the day. And how it feels like just slaughtering those who sing badly, when I'm tired. And how I'm uplifted by those who sing well, when I'm frustrated by the others who auditions. Now I also know that I am actually blessed man, that I actually can sing something. I realised that at times when people say they can't sing, they really can't. I know I sound mean here, but when you listen to so many people singing in the same day, you'll get what I mean.

Nonetheless, it was a fun experience, esp with crazy people around me helping me out with the auditions. :)