So now it' the last night of the trip. After our visit to SQU, we made our way down to Peter Seah's home, a Singaporean who set up a consultancy business there.

It was a night full of photo taking, good food, and saying good byes...3 of our friends (Justina, Weisheng and Gabriel) were doing an internship with Mr. Seah, and they would be staying at his house for the internship. Working from home man! How cool...


Shaz & I

Caelan & I fooling around

Aiks & I...fellow Malaysian, hah. But he's been in Spore since secondary sch...pretty Singaporean-ised, heh. He left for Turkey on a backpacking trip for 2 weeks right after the dinner.

Kris, Joseph & I. Joseph looks like someone satisfied with the gals around him. :P

As you can see, I still wore the Vietnamese dress, cus all of them wanted a chance to take a photo with the ethnic chics. :P My friends who wore the ethnic dresses all got swarmped with people wanting to take pics with them. When it was almost time to go, I changed out of the dress, heh.


My dear roommate, Elyna and I!

Justina & I...we were Econs camp mates :P

Chin Hong & I

John, our teaching assistant (TA) & I

We had 2 TAs, which accompanied us during the trip. They were in-charge of the trip by and large, the itinary and all.

After saying our goodbyes for the night, the rest of us headed back to Abu Dhabi in the bus. Along the way, the driver was kind enough to stop at some landmarks for us to take photos.

Sultan Qaboos Mosque

The old palace

Farah & I...the SMU jump at the old palace, :P