Love it. Watched a movie that I liked today. It was 3 of us - Kirsty, Weining and I. Ah...just love them. :) It's great that I feel comfortable with them, not needing to feel judged, not needing to talk so much...;)

I think the story is so much more than what the poster appears to be. It looks like a romantic comedy, but if I were to rename the movie, it would be "The Realisation of...". But "The Proposal" seems to have more marketing value, ;P.
Realising...that ultimately, family is what matters.

A line from Grandma Annie to her son and grandson...

I want both of you to stop quarelling. You are family.

Yes. And it's precisely because you are family, that is why we should stick together. Not because you are nice to me, not because you deserve it. But purely, because, you are family.

And as Margaret (Sandra Bullock) said, she forgot. Forgot what it felt to be loved, to be told that it would be nice to have her for Christmas, to be given a 150 year old family treasure for their supposedly scammed wedding.

Yes, sometimes, we forget. And how easy it is to. Mountains of tasks, friends to go out with, studies to do. We forget that we are supposed to love our family. We forget to feel loved.

So remember to take time off, your own time, quiet time, to experience life, experience emotions, and experience love.