I didn't have school today, so naturally, I slept in. Well, sleeping in would mean that I would wake up (much) later than my usual time. But I think this time round, my fatigue overtook my will to even get up during my (much) than later usual time... I woke up during lunch time. =.=

So naturally, I had lunch with my grandparents. My grandpa started talking to me about school and stuff. I think that in this short 20 minutes of lunch together with my grandparents, I interacted even more with them than I did during a normal week. Yes, I know. Pathetic. You'll be wondering:"What is Pei Qi doing"? Can't even have one meal with her grandparents?" Yes, I have to confess, that I usually don't have lunch/dinners at home with my grandparents/sister. And even when I do, I may not be dining at the same time as them, cus I'll do my own stuff and they'll have their meal first. I am aware of the fact that sitting together for a meal bonds the family, but the usual floating around in my own world and not having the habit of eating together as a family in the first place cause me to frequently overlook the importance of family dinners.

Now with my sister moving out pretty soon, I would have again adjust to yet another lifestyle.