Guess what I did last night.
a) Run by myself in the city
b) Play violin
c) Drink alcohol
d) a, b and c
The answer is...
d
For those whom I'm close to in Singapore, I think you'd know who would make me do all those stuff in just one night. It's none other than our dear Sarah. She was suppose to run with me last night, but decided that I can be "pang seh"ed to continue her house search, and so, I ran by myself around Bugis - Dhoby Ghaut area.
After going back to her hostel and had our showers, it so happened (or maybe not) that she had alcohol with her, and decided to make some cocktail. And so, there she was, mixing, adding all the liquid that tasted nice inside. I was skeptical, but yes, I have to say that it was quite nice.
We drank a full cup, around 250mils I think, and I think both of us were a little tipsy after that. Sarah is learning violin now, and being her, she suggested playing violin when we were tipsy. =.= If you know me well, you would know that I learnt violin before. So there we were, taking turns to play violin when we were half awake. Haha. I have to commend that we were actually not bad, considering our level of proficiency of the instrument and our then condition. :P

And to conclude the whole drama, I woke up late and went to work late today. Being fashionably late of course, rushing, and then paying $10 plus for my taxi fare. ;) (I know, nothing to be proud of, heh)
For those whom I'm close to in Singapore, I think you'd know who would make me do all those stuff in just one night. It's none other than our dear Sarah. She was suppose to run with me last night, but decided that I can be "pang seh"ed to continue her house search, and so, I ran by myself around Bugis - Dhoby Ghaut area.
After going back to her hostel and had our showers, it so happened (or maybe not) that she had alcohol with her, and decided to make some cocktail. And so, there she was, mixing, adding all the liquid that tasted nice inside. I was skeptical, but yes, I have to say that it was quite nice.
We drank a full cup, around 250mils I think, and I think both of us were a little tipsy after that. Sarah is learning violin now, and being her, she suggested playing violin when we were tipsy. =.= If you know me well, you would know that I learnt violin before. So there we were, taking turns to play violin when we were half awake. Haha. I have to commend that we were actually not bad, considering our level of proficiency of the instrument and our then condition. :P
And to conclude the whole drama, I woke up late and went to work late today. Being fashionably late of course, rushing, and then paying $10 plus for my taxi fare. ;) (I know, nothing to be proud of, heh)
0 comments:
Post a Comment