Pei Qi is now the proud user of Adobe Photoshop CS4.


The buildings in the card represent the 4 countries that we are going to...
U.A.E. (Burj..the 7-star hotel), Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman.
Okay...I copied the sky from a friend...:X

Okay, I have been "arrowed" by my dear teaching assistant (TA) of my Business Study Mission to the Middle East class to design the cards. What happened was that I was suppose to help out my good friend who is the class representative. She had too many things to do then, and I was supposed to help out with creating a so-called "card" to be presented to each VIP for some event. I tried searching for other options NOT to use Photoshop, being the techno-dinosaur me. I also tried to ask my friend who's in Information Systems to help me out, but he was too loaded with other stuff that our Prof gave too him.

And so ta-da...I added up using Photoshop. :S It was disastrous at first...I could spend literally HOURS in front of the computer figuring out how to do a simple thing...oh, just to tell you, I did learn how to use photoshop before...all of us in high school were "forced" attend computer lessons...and we had to learn how to use photoshop. But I had hardly touched it since then. When I finished designing the first draft, I felt soo proud of myself. :) Nonetheless, it wasn't without much correction to suit the Prof's liking.

Now I've done quite a few cards already...(thanks to my cousin too, who helped me out the second time round...this is my third time. :P). And this is the latest one.

Woohoo, going off tomorrow, yayness! I'm so un-stress...for now. :)

Btw, I have finished my second year already...so I have a 4 month break... before starting off my 3rd year.:))