To: You (who is reading my blog)

Subject: Location - Middle East and Penang

Hello,
Thanks for dropping by my blog. I will be away from Singapore from the 23rd of April to the 8th of May. I will be in the Middle East from 23rd to 3rd and Penang from 4th to 8th. If you envy me, please restrain that overwhelming feeling. My trip to the Middle East is in conjunction with my school's Business Study Mission (BSM) to the Middle East, where we would be visiting Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar and the U.A.E. We would be visiting local and Singapore companies over there, and also interacting with the university students over there. As for my trip back to Penang, it's my home sweet home, and if you happen to be there during that time, please contact me. You know how much I miss you.

Should you have any questions about anything or would like to tell me how much you miss me, please drop me a comment.

For urgent matters, I am contactable via handphone.

Regards,
Pei Qi