Yay. I'm back home in Singapore. I feel very glad to be back. Through the trip, I was counting down the days till the end of the trip. Not to say that the trip was bad, but stuff happened along the way.

Nonetheless, I thank God that the trip ended on a good note. There really were many things that happened during the trip, and almost everyday was a drama by itself. Thank God for the lessons that He taught me, and the care that friends extended to me.

I'll be off to Penang tomorrow, another thing to thank God for. I haven't been sleeping well or enough throughout the whole Middle East trip. The longest sleeping hours was 7hours, with an average of 4 to 5 hours of sleep everyday, with no naps. I'll be looking forward to the sleep that I can get!

I will blog about my trip soon enough. :)

Miss you.