This is a facebook quiz which I did. Creative being, the one who came up with the quiz. I think this describes me and many other SMU students well. =)
I had a great birthday this year, thanks friends, and the naughty two in Penang. And to my parents too, but they don't read what I write here, so on well.
I'll update on my birthday soon! And yes, I'm glad it didn't turn out the way that I did not want it to be.=)
3 comments:
recently there are so many quizzes in facebook!
And happy birthday!! Sorry for wishing late >.< But glad that u have a good one! =D
Yup! great to hear that U had a good one!! ;) oh...& ermm..what's ur address again? LOL cause i forgot to write it down & bring it to adelaide. =S
Haha, hey Rhian! Yea, there are so many quizzes on facebook recently! Last time it was the "Random 25 things about yourself", now this!
Thanks for your wish, haha!
Hey Ee Lin! Okay, I'll send you a msg on facebook then! I also realised that I don't have your add in Adelaide...=S
Post a Comment