Yay. The joy of being at the legal, official age of adulthood. Oh what joy.

*rolls eyes*

Maybe I'm jaded because of the acts that I see around me, maybe I'm jaded because people tend to throw big parties, and I find myself reluctant to go for it. Or maybe because I don't see much point in sharing large presents and just signing your name off, half-heartedly. Or maybe because I'm jaded because I'm not with the friends that I've been with the longest time. Or maybe it's just me, who dislikes attention. I think it's a bit of everything.

My ideal way of celebrating a birthday would be just one without hassle: I don't need to worry about how much food to order, who to invite (very messy business), whether I talked to everyone...I want a hassle-free birthday. Okay, that's just the operations part of it. I would definitely love my friends whom I love to be with me, all of them, from anywhere in the world. But realistically, that can't happen. I'm fine, and would be definitely very glad, to enjoy the moments of pleasure of friends coming together, just because they love me. Not because they have to, not because it's in their to-do list, but just for the sake of friendship; from what is some times lacking in people, the heart.

The best? I want my naughty two siblings with me. And my parents here. Or maybe I can go back...*dreaming*