Some times the utmost concentration on things like assignments, meeting the expectations of teammates and spiritual growth causes me to neglect the existence of my health.
But don't worry, with much rest, my youthful self will come back again, haha. =)
4 comments:
you are always energetic XD
get well soon ;)
Haha, hey Rhian!
Thanks!! I'm getting better, and I kinda forgot that I am still sick...I stayed up till 2 plus am last night, being my usual self. Slowing down my process of recovery!!
I have to learn to take care of my health man...haha.
2 plus!! that's bad =P
i always feel bad whenever i sleep late, but i still sleep late (and most of the time it's not coz im studying or doing work =S)
let's sleep early starting from now!! XD MUST!!!
hehe
lol...well, i sleep the earliest...simply because 1. i love sleeping, and 2. i dun wanna face reality. =S bad huh? but yeah...try to get more sleep! ;) take care *hugs*
Post a Comment