I need God's strength. It's as frank as that. I will be very busy starting from Friday...
20/2 night: church
21/2: church
22/2: church
23/2 morning: not free; 23/2 evening: friend's choir performance
24/2 morning to afternoon: BSM launch rehearsal; 24/2 afternoon: class
25/2: ACF meeting
26/2 evening: BSM launch rehearsal
27/2 morning to afternoon: BSM launch
28/2 night: GAYA 2009

If you ain't in SMU (and even if you are), you wouldn't know what the acronyms stand for (blame Singapore for having so many of them=P). For those which I didn't state the time of the day, means that it'll be a whole day event.
On top of all these, I have a term paper to do, an ongoing group project, some other stuff to prepare for and a mid term to study for.
I don't expect you to understand what kind of events they are, neither do I expect you to know much about them. But wt I want you to help me with is keep me in your prayers, as I know I wouldn't be able to go through next week alive without my Father.