There's a fish spa in Gurney Plaza...This fish eats away your dead skin. What you need to do when you're there is put your legs in, and let the fish nibble away your dead skin!

Zurene & Me

I went with Zurene...since both of us wore something long for our bottoms that day, we had to change into the pants that they provided, haha. There were two kinds of tanks...one with the big fish, and one with the small fish. We started out with the small fish one, and boy, it was quite a nice experience! It's just like feeling that you have many dots on your skin, haha. We had a great time chatting and sharing, and it was just about time that I catch up with her. I haven't seen her in ages, ever since Dec 2007...Zurene's my church friend, and we've been through quite a lot. =) It helps that we've both growing in the Lord, and I dare say she's maturing fast! Haha.

At the tank with big fish

We then went to the tank which has big fish...lest fish came and nibble our dead skin, but these fish do tickle! They really tend to come in schools to parts of your leg where there's dead skin...Zurene has a scar on one of her legs, and therefore there were more fish crowding around that area, =).

All in all, it was a good experience. To bad I got it at the normal price-RM38!!! If I produced a movie stub, I'd get it RM15.20!!! Oh wells.