I mentioned earlier that when I went back to Penang this time round, one of the first things I did was attend a dinner and dance with my mum. This is what I wore to her function:
Me in Baju kurung The baju kurung is hers. Apparently it fits me well, hah. I think I look quite nice in it, haha.
And about the bag? It was such a joke. This is roughly what my mum told me in Nov:
Mum: We're going to Dubai next month, and the branded things there are supposedly cheap. I'm going to get a bag for both Pei Ling and Peiying, but they are going to pay themselves. Do you want anything?
Me: No, I don't want.
Mum: Are you sure? The branded things there are quite cheap.
Me: Nope, I don't use it at all, so you don't need to buy for me.
Mum: Ok.
After she came back from Dubai...
Mum: I bought a bag for you.
Me: Oh, ok, thank you! *grateful, but wondered whether I needed to pay for it*
A trip to the bank when I was back in Penang...
Me: *staring into my bank account book, and wondered why RM120 was redrawn*
PY: Oh, it's use to pay for your bag.
Me: *slaps forehead*
I have no need of it la...haih. This is sooo mum. She wants to show that she cares by buying something for us, but doesn't want to carry the burden of paying. What a way to show love. =S Now I'm forcing Pei Ling to like it so that she'll bring it out, if not it'll just collect dust in 2 months time. Okok, I'm complaining, but yea, thanks for buying it for me. =)
0 comments:
Post a Comment