I think it is not obvious through my blog. But actually, I'm having holidays now. Yes, I declare now, that I have a 4-month break! =)

It doesn't take much for me to figure what I'm going to do for my 4 months break. I'm pretty good at bumping around, my siblings and parents should know that. I bumped around for half a year before coming to Singapore last year. And I kinda enjoy the bumping around period.

I enjoy going out with friends, chit-chatting, doing stuff that I don't have time to do when I am schooling. Eg, play piano, play violin (haven't done it yet!!!), play tennis (I'm so happy that I managed to play tennis in Singapore! It was my first time here, haha.)

I started my break with going for a camp, then going back to Penang. Hee. Throughout this 4 months, I'll go back to Penang on average once a month.

Although it's a break now, I don't get enough sleep!!! My gosh. I go out almost everyday, and don't have dinner at home. =\ I have random activities going on. Volunteering, camps, meetings. Blah.

Oh wellz, I'm enjoying it. And I'm enjoying my life now.

p.s. I'm going back to Penang from June 2nd to 7th. I'll see you (whoever who is there) then! =D