For the past 2 months, I came online more, and spent more time online. I basically had more time to spare. And having more time online, I didn't know what to do with it. I wouldn't like to chat, because online chats can be endless, and me being a person who would go over my time limits till I forget my bedtime, shouldn't chat at night too often. So I thought that I should read blogs.

The blogs that I read are mostly those of my friends and family. What I realise is this: I realise that each blog had their own theme. Each person is going through a certain journey, whether they make it obvious through their blogs or not.

One is waiting for university to commence.
Another is going through college life, and in my opinion, is enjoying herself a lot.
Another just completed the university chapter in his life, and has started work.

The 3 examples that I gave are mutually exclusive. They don't overlap, and each journey that I state can be described as a season in his/her life that has to completed before stepping onto the next journey.

Each season provides us opportunities to learn different lessons in life. Great. More learning.

After the observation of other people's blogs, I then ask myself: What is the theme of my blog, what is the journey that I am going through?

I blog about random things that come into my mind, and thus my blog looks like a scatter of thoughts. So what is the journey that I am going through? I am going through a journey of realisation. To realise the goodness of the world, the love of friends, the blessings that I have. That is why what I blog about is quite random, because I come to realise about different things in life.

Anyway, a more concrete answer will be: I'm going through the university period in my life. I can't say that I am enjoying it totally, but I have to learn to appreciate this journey. =)