I feel so hyper today.

After Microeconomics lesson today, I went to have lunch myself. After lunch, I was too full to study Microeconomics, and I was also too full to read up anything. I needed to take a walk, or randomly talk to someone, so I went to the Croom (the small room which is perpetually booked by Campus Crusade) to see whether anyone was there.

When I saw no one there, I decided to act on the thought in my mind: buy shoes! Muahaha. I called up Sa, and asked her which mall around school has the most shoe shops…more particularly, which shopping mall has Charles & Keith and U.R.S…Citylink, she says. So I acted upon what she said, and went to Citylink.

I felt quite lost then, since I have not went shopping for quite some time and I had to get back to school by 315pm. I took a look at the directory, and yay! I found Charles & Keith and U.R.S. I called up my sis to find out whether Noda, another shoe shop, has any branches around Citylink. Noda's shoes are quite comfortable. She said that there may be one at Suntec City…which is another shopping place around 10mins walk away from Citylink.

I went to 2 stores initially: Charles & Keith and U.R.S. Tried on some shoes and found some suitable ones. When I found suitable shoes, I was sooo hyper, cus I have a perception that it is difficult for me to find shoes, cus of my shoe size and the broadness of my feet. Er, it’s more of the broadness of my feet la. Anyway, after shoe-scouting in 2 shops and found suitable shoes, I wasn’t satisfied, as I had yet to check out Noda. So I went to Suntec City, and went to Noda.

They had this big sign outside: STOREWIDE 50% SALE. I felt hyper again, with my heart rushing and adrenaline pumping. I went in and tried on some nice shoes, and felt that the shoes in Noda where more comfortable than those that I tried in Charles & Keith and U.R.S. I tried on a couple of shoes, and I bought 3 in the end! Muahaha…but they weren’t on discount though… the notice outside the shop is so deceiving….oh well. I’m a person who doesn’t really care whether there’s a sale…I know that when there’s a sale, you’ll get your money’s worth, cus you buy lotsa things at a cheap price. But then again, I feel that even if I buy lotsa things, they may not be things that I would always wear…that’s why I just buy whenever I like it, regardless of whether there’s a sale. When I buy those stuff, I’m more likely to use it, hee.

I decided to buy this (pic above) cus my old shoes (pic below) has a hole in it...water gets into it when it rains.
$19.90 shoes.

Pei Qi's shoes. =)
I'll still keep this dearies...they have my name on it!

Proper slippers! Muahaha...no more cheap-o slippers, haha.
I'll still wear my cheapo slippers...they still serve their purpose, haha.
$28.40 slippers

Cheap-o slippers...quite pretty la =)

There's one more proper slippers which I do not have a picture of. The shop does not have that particular size of slippers that I want at the Suntec City branch. It'll be delivered to that branch tomorrow...so I'll go collect it then. Hee.

I feel like I’m like a bird which has just been freed from its cage…Along the way to Charles & Keith, I saw an expensive chocolate shop, and wondered what kind of chocolates would these kind of shops sell. I went in there, and saw that they had a variety of dark chocolate: Raspberry dark chocolate, almond dark chocolate…yum. But it was so super expensive…$9 for one bar! They also sold packs of dark chocolate pearls which costs $12, and I wanted to try them…I was thinking to myself…is $12 too much for me? Then I figured that I can sacrifice $12…and bought it! Aiks. This is what happens when I do not lack money…and this is what happens when I do not use the stuff that I’m learning through my degree to apply in real life. Shucks.

$12 almond dark chocolate. Godiva, said to be one of the most expensive chocolates in the world.

I also bought some accessories! One for $1! Haha. Now that’s making economic sense. =D

Green earrings!

I then went back to school to meet up with my 2 friends for a Campus Crusade thing. Then I went to Starbucks with Rachel, to just study/slack there. I really like the way she carries herself. Steady, quiet, not all out for rivalry. I think she carries an air with her. =) I had a good chat with her in Starbucks, and spend on some drink there, heh.

Today’s spending:

Lunch: $3.70

Shoes:
1) Covered shoes: $19.90
2) Slippers: $28.40
3) Nice going-out-semi-formal slippers: $33.25

Chocolate: $12

Accessories: $4

Starbucks: $6

Total: $96.15

It's all in a days work. Hah.