I feel that the sleep cycle works...I slept at 1am last night, and planned to wake up at 6am...I did set my alarm clock at 6am, and woke up then...but I felt that if I got up then, I would feel tired throughout the day. I was probably at the Stage 3 or 4 of the sleep cycle. Besides, I only had to leave home at 730am, so I had ample time to prepare to go to school. I then went back to sleep, and let my body determine when I wanna wake up. I then woke up at 710am...I had to rush a little, and left my house late...
I was late for my lesson, but only by a few minutes. Therefore I could still catch up on the lesson taught that day. I stayed pretty alert throughout the class, with some occasional distractions from Sa's laptop. =S
Anyway, I'm still quite awake now! Muahaha. Usually, when I sleep 6 hours, I would be quite sleepy by now...hee.
But so far I have only tested the sleep cycle theory for one day...oh wellz, I will still try it out, and see whether the theory is really as it says. =)
0 comments:
Post a Comment