This is the first time I'm celebrating my birthday in Singapore...in 16 years? Haha. I don't remember my 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th birthday here, so it is not counted, haha.


I have to say that I feel blessed...I was so touched by the friends who wished me "Happy Birthday" yesterday. Some, unexpected, whereas others, I knew that they would never forget my birthday, =).

At the struck of 12am, I received sms after sms...I was touched with the smses that some of my Penang friends sent...I didn't expect them at all! It reminded me that these people are people I grew up with, people that are close to my heart, and know me for a very long time...I also know that our friendship would never be broken, and would always have each other in our hearts...that was the thought that crossed my mind then. =)

I am also blessed to not have any classes yesterday. I went for a movie..."Water Horse". I enjoy watching movies in general, and because it was my birthday, I got the calls for which movie to watch, haha. I enjoyed it. =)

I was very blessed by the cards that I receive...from Campus Crusade and Sarah Wong...the words that were written were very encouraging! I also got birthday cards from my cell group and Victor. The words written in birthday cards always make the birthday gal or guy seem like a saint, but at least I know that I had been a blessing and testimony of God in some way. The birthday wish that made me come back to earth and made my eyes pop out was Tai Wei's.

"Happy Birthday! Don't lose your things k?"

*slap forehead* Yes Tai Wei, I'll try not too. =X

I had a surprise birthday call from Wai Che and Min Zhao from Aussie!!! I was soooo surprised and happy to hear their voices...they bothered to called, haha, without a calling card.

I really want to thank Sarah Wong for her effort in getting people to write something in the card...it was quite clear that she was the one coordinating everything. =)

I received a necklace that has a cross as a pendant from them...and it is a gift that I longed for for quite some time...=)

I had a couple of small birthday celebrations here and there, with a birthday cake! Haha. by my cell group, disciple group, and my ltb team. =)

I had lunch with my ltb team today, and I'm so glad that we got some time to catch up...

THANK YOU everyone who wished me, and those who didn't. Cus I know that even if you didn't, it doesn't mean that you don't care, haha.

:Sa::Sarah Wong::Yun Hui::Adele::Sarah Leong::Jon Chow::Evina!::Tara::KJ::Ying Xian::Xian Jin::Eugene Tan::Hazel Tan::Joan Chen::David Koh::Tai Wei::Rajan::Calyn::Jean::Cheryl::Chun Lei::Cui Yu::Shin Jye::Danson::James Kwek::Zheng Long::Victor Sim::David Lee::Hun::BX::CY::Cheryl Lee::Sylvia::Shueh Hann::Bernard Ong::Lalalim::Amanda Khoo::Ben Ooi::Soon Khen::Beow Ling::Wai Che::Min Zhao::Alan Ang::Adrian::Mas(who's the maid in Pg...she sent me an sms=))::YM::Lingwei::Jon Yee!::Yik Hung::Rhian::Melvin Yang::Yung Chow:

and I know that there are others...like my family.=)

I want to end my post by saying that I don't feel that I'm getting older cus I'm in my 20s now. Rather, I feel that I'm growing more, and hopefully, growing wiser. =)

Growing older means that...
we are one step closer to our dreams...right CY? hee