I'm surprising myself by updating this so soon. Anyway...
Today is Good Friday! Yay! This is the first time in my life that I get a holiday off from school for Good Friday...there wasn't such a thing in my high school in Penang for me, cus my high school was Chinese school...
Anyway, today I brought a few friends to church in conjunction with Good Friday. My church had a drama/presentation, and we were suppose to bring friends along anyway.
The drama/presentation was OK, but I think that it might be too direct and harsh...it conveyed the Good Friday message alright, but I think it can be done more subtly...oh well.
One of my friends, Yasi, recited the Sinner's Prayer, but I was so afraid that she didn't know the significance of it. I told her that it was very significant, and I think I scared her off. Sometimes I focus too much on the tasks rather than the people involved...it really showed me that I should love God's people, and not focus on getting people to become a Christian. Thank God. =)
I hope that I didn't scare her off too much though...=S I know that she currently is going through a stressful period in her life...a very stressful and hard time...and I pray that I can really love her and be there for her...she's such a nice girl...
I'm thankful for my cell group leader and Michelle for helping me talk to my friends...it helped things a lot. And Michelle really has a heart for God's people...she speaks in love and seemed very understanding. My district pastor was there too, and I'm gonna meet her up next weekend to help me go through some of the burdens in my life...she's those people who is always there for God and for His people. =)
Gals at Oishii-Me, Yasi, SaAll in all, I really want to thank all my friends for the fun day today...and I really hope that I didn't scare Yasi off...hee.


1 comments:
Post a Comment