There are certain burdens and sins, bondages that I hold in my mind and heart. And day by day, it is getting clearer and more visible to me. These sins and bondages have been long within me. A lot of them are unforgiveness that I hold against people.
I literally feel the burden within me, like a rock at the bottom of my heart, just like when we did the experiment of putting an object inside a test tube to prove the Archimedes Principle. The rock stays at the bottom of the test tube, the water rises up. I think my rock is at that position now, at the bottom, but it is starting to rise up, while the water that rises up is like the actions that I take now. *gulps*
I will have to face these sins and bondages soon, to be emotionally, mentally and spiritually free. To live a life where I am comfortable being myself in front of people, and feel the calmness within me.
These sins have to be lifted up, and I can only do it through the strength that God supplies me with.
I pray that God will be with me throughout, and push me to be in line with Him throughout this period. =)
And he said:"O Man greatly beloved, fear not! Peace be to you; be strong, yes, be strong!" So when he spoke to me I was strengthened, and said, " Let my lord speak, for you have strengthened me."-Daniel 10:19
0 comments:
Post a Comment