I think I am very blessed to have close friends-friends who are close enough to even know me better than I do sometimes. At this particular moment, I'm referring to my good friend who's in Aus, Bao Xing. =D
Why do I refer to him at this moment? Hmm, my birthday is approaching, and I am kind of expecting some of my close friends to send me birthday cards, cus I know they would. =)
Bao Xing sent me a birthday card last year for my birthday, and it arrived early. Therefore, I was also expecting it to arrive early this year. And it did.
I was going for a run at 5 plus (yes, I skipped church...don't worry, I'll go tomorrow) and I had some thoughts crossing through my mind. One of it was whether he'll send me my birthday card early again this year. I was standing in front of the mailbox, and decided to take a look to see whether there was any letters inside. And what ya know...it was his birthday card to me!!! I could recognise the handwritings right away. Haha. The consequence of being in the same college and being good friends...recognisable handwritings. =)

Birthday card XD
Take note of the drawing...so cute! He drew himself bald-headed...which is his hairstyle now
~taken when I went back to Pg for 3 days 3 weeks ago~
Sweet
If you can't see what he wrote, it is this:"Hey~! Don't be afraid to reveal your borkeness to the people around you k? We are all on the same trip =) Remember, God heals us through time!"
And he is right. About my brokeness. He's also right about him and I, and all other faithful believers of Jesus. We are all on the same trip.=)
Besides Bao Xing, friends like Hun Hao and David also know me very well that it gets irritating when they say something they know of me which I don't know myself.
And he is right. About my brokeness. He's also right about him and I, and all other faithful believers of Jesus. We are all on the same trip.=)
Besides Bao Xing, friends like Hun Hao and David also know me very well that it gets irritating when they say something they know of me which I don't know myself.
Not to forget dear Sa, who's studying in SMU too. We kinda have a love-hate relationship sometimes, but more often than not, it is the former, don't you agree Sa? =P Thanks for pulling me through and understanding me better than I do myself. =)
I think this is the most recent photo we took...=)We are walking in the photo, that's why we stand so far apart
There probably are other friends who are like them, and if you are, I'm sorry I didn't mention you. Forgive me k? =)
My siblings also know me well, but that is family, and I'll leave that for another time. =)
3 comments:
kyah~~! so embarassing!!! *blush*
ok that was written assuming the personality of Sandra. but.. hehe.
1st time i'm featured in someone's blog..haha happy birthday~
ei ei y u n Sa stand so far apart 1 =S n..if u dun mind me asking..where were u 2 going/coming back from..
n lol.. too tired to go to church but went running..hmm i understand though, mental X= physical? hehe
haha, it's the first time you're featured? I don't think it's the first time you're mentioned right?
Hmm, assuming the personality of Sandra?
Sa & I just finished watching a musical...the picture was taken by Jonathan, a close friend of ours...we were walking to eat supper, heh.
I haven't ran in more than 1 week...I always feel better after running...I always look forward to that feeling, hee.
Post a Comment