I decided to name this post "D Coincidence 2" as things are not just divine, they are becoming dramatic.
Now, for the continuation of the previous previous post.
Characters in this entry, in order of appearance(does this phrase ring a bell?=P):
Me-in a dilemma on whether to meet Hun Hao
Lim Wei Jie-HSC friend, was in the same gang in college
Hun Hao-my most recent ex-bf, who wants to meet up
Bee Lee-my close high school friend that came over to my place to chit chat, and who works in Guess, Gurney Plaza
Shin En-an ol' high school mate
Benjie-another ex-bf, who is leaving for KL this Saturday
David Lee-great friend, also know him through HSC
On Monday night, I was in such a dilemma that I called Hun Hao at 3 plus am, and asked him whether I should meet him. It is weird that I asked him, who wants to meet me, whether I should meet him. I know it is weird, but that is how I communicate with him. I'll ask him anything. Hah. He did quite a good job at being neutral, and advised me to "make a decision and not regret". =) I went to sleep with more peace after talking to him about it.
The next morning, I woke up real early, as the whole dramatic incident on Monday night was still too dramatic to be believed. I deliberated whether I should agree to seeing him, but I keeping reminding myself that I should not act when I doubt about something. Thus, I decided: NOT TO MEET HIM.
I called him up, and told him my decision. He was speechless(What could he say?), and we hung up. I felt bad for not meeting him, and thus decided mentally to send him off at the airport the next day, which is Wednesday, in the morning. At least it would clear my conscience.
After that, I did some homework while waiting for my close friend, Bee Lee to drop by. She is currently working in Gurney Plaza at Guess, and she only started work at 3pm that day. We had lunch, and I walked to Gurney Plaza with her(Gurney Plaza is around 10-15min walk from my house), cus she didn't know the way, cus I kinda promised Shin En(who is also working in Guess), that I would show up and cus I wanted to use the Wi-Fi there.
I chit chatted for quite awhile with Shin En. Great to catch up man, I hadn't met her in 2 years. After that, I went to the Gurney Terrace to find an area that I can sit dowm to use Wi-Fi without paying for it(I didn't wanna pay >RM10 another time just to use Wi-Fi!) and...*dang dang dang* I saw Lim Wei Jie, a HSC friend, sitting at Missy Donuts, with a high school mate and with...Hun Hao.
Anyway, I still went up and sat down, since he is chattable(means that I can have some form of conversation with him). I didn't talk much though, cus I was using my laptop(to update this blog, haha).
After that, Hun Hao sent me home. I rested at home, had dinner, and went out for supper with another ex-bf(I'm so scandalous right=P), Benjie. We've been on good terms for quite some time already. Besides, our past was so way past( 6 years ago, when we were 14?) It was great that I could meet up with him before he leaves for KL, then India for dentistry.=)
Then, I received a msg from Hun Hao, asking whether there's any chance we can meet up tonight. He knew that I'm having supper with Benjie, and yet he still asked whether we could meet up at night. Desperate eh. Anyway, I gave in, since I don't see the point avoiding him when I keep bumping into him. We met at 12am, outside my house, and just chit chatted for 1 hour, and I went to bed at 1plus. Somehow, I suggested meeting early in the morning, before his flight, just to chit chat too(why did I ever suggest that man?=S I definitely wouldn't have enough sleep!) We met at 5plus in the next morning (yes, I managed to get up...he gave me a few morning calls, hah), and had breakfast. All the shops, except the mamak stalls were closed then. Darn it. Force me to wake up so early. Why did I ever suggested and agree to it. Hah. We roamed around in his car till I found a hawker stall which was near my place that was opened.
I had some prawn mee which was yummy(you don't get that in Singapore you know) and then he went back home after sending me home. It was real nice catching up with him. I can be how ever I want to in front of him, and be real too. Anyway, after reaching home, I slept for awhile and woke up send him off. I fetched Wei Jie along the way.
I asked him through sms whether he had anything left to say. Well, he did. The main point of what he said is that he still wanted to keep in contact. While we were at the airport, we kinda debated whether we should keep in contact since we had opposing views about it. What a time to argue about such stuff. He had to leave, and so we had to stop the small argument, and settle it online. Hah.
I told David Lee briefly about it, and he advise me just to do my part, which I am doing now. I guess it is OK to contact, but it's still in the negotiating stage (Hun, it is not definite that we will keep in contact ya=P)
I didn't expect all of these to happen when I come back. But this certainly has been the wildest 2 days of my life to date. =)
Sideline: Went back to college to meet up with these dearies. =) Wei Jie was the one taking the picture, haha.

3 comments:
ha... drama... i know how that feels~~ XD
Post a Comment