I lost my SMU card. Again.
On the Friday 2 weeks ago, I went to a Christian conference at Paya Lebar, which is 6 MRT stops away from my school. Sarah Wong(my disciple group leader) was the one who invited me for the conference. I went after completing my activities in school, and Sarah & I took the MRT there. The conference was great. It was nice to see many youth praising God together. After the conference I searched for my handphone and took it out to see whether anyone had contacted me. And eventually, there was one. I was surprised to see Sarah Tan's name(this is another Sarah, heh), as I thought she probably was still in Hong Kong attending a conference. Naturally, I called her, because I wanted to know how she's doing, and I wanted to know why she called me.
She went berzerk. She asked me where was I, and I told her. Well, apparently, the Paya Lebar MRT control station called her, and told her that my SMU card was with them. I was like:" WHat?!?!!?!? How can that be?" And true to be true, I searched my purse for my card, and it was not there. I have lost it AGAIN. I also felt that it was soooo weird that they called my close friend. I was thinking: How would they know who my close friend is? Anyway, Sarah Tan started scolding me, because she knows that I always lose things.
After I hung up, I told Sarah Wong what happened. Her reaction was also one of "Aiya, not again". Hah. Among those 2 friends, I'm well-known for misplacing things. Heh.
We went to the MRT after that, and retrieved my card. And surprise surprise...along with it, was a whole bunch of other things: old receipts, a card to collect stamps from a restaurant to get a free meal, and name cards. Among the name cards, was Sarah Tan's!
That moment, I really really THANK GOD. I have lost my SMU card before, and it cost me S$70. (Sidetrack confession: My habit of losing things is costing me a lot of $$$) I lost it AGAIN, and it was found, cus Sarah Tan's name card dropped along with it.=)
0 comments:
Post a Comment