CNY just past. Let me tell you briefly how was it. =)
I spent my whole CNY in Singapore, as compared to last time, where I spend the first few days in Singapore, and the remaining days in Penang. Hee. The following is a joke between my cousin and I. My cousin is in Penang:
Me: This is the first time I’m not spending CNY in Penang.
Hean: Oh really? This is the first time I go to your house and there is no one to open the door.
Hah. Maybe you won’t get the joke yet. Well, this time round, not only my whole immediate family came down to Penang, even the maid from Penang came down. To help out with the preparations for CNY here. Lotsa food to cook eh...
Felt weird that I wasn’t in Penang at all this time round. Hah. Had tuan yuan fan before the 1st day before CNY. Enjoyed it. It was cute: there were 3 table, one table for the adults, one for the children-going-on-to-adults, one for children below 14.
For the first day of CNY, I collected ang pow. I have yet to open the ang pows, but it should be as expected, $300+. Oh well.
My cousin & Me. I love this pic.
Do you think it's nice? =)
Things have been busy lately, and one thing that touched me a lot is a few of my friends. Yesterday night when I was online, I told my friends that I was very stressed due to the work that I have to do. And they agreed to help me! I didn’t really ask for help, they kinda offered. Haha. I’m a great torturer, hee. But I’m really really very touched. It’s been so long since I’ve felt humanly, a person genuinely interested in you, and in this case, it is to help! I have to summarise an article. So they’re helping me to read a 31page article, haha, and kinda helping me summarise it.
Random: I’m not sure why, but I feel blessed now. The Naked-i campaign is coming up, a campaign exploring issues on love, sex and marriage. I’m actually surprised that some people totally agree on pre-marital sex. I probably am totally warped up in my own Christian society that I think that everyone around also think that pre-marital sex is bad. But apparently, we live in a 21st century where everything is MODERN, and girls want to see how good guys are at injecting their penis into their vagina. Hah.


1 comments:
hey peiqi,
Happy belated chinese new year!!!
and I agree with you, i love the picture of you with your cousin too :)
regarding the pre-marital sex part..
yeah it's true girls nowadays do not hold on for virginity anymore.. it's not as precious to them as to us.. or the so-called more conserved people..
well different people are subject to different thinking.. i'm sure there're ppl out there who do not agree on pre-marital sex like us :)
Post a Comment