I've dropped from heaven to hell.
I couldn't help feeling a surge of hatred once the coach crossed the causeway bridge. I felt hatred to the cold, tall buildings, the organised and strategically placed trees, the emptiness of the friendly people feel.
I've spent around 3 weeks of my holiday in Penang, and I loved those 3 weeks thoroughly. I went to Korea with my family(minus my Da Jie cuz she's working...poor her), caught up with some friends, played tennis, went hiking, church...

I can't help but feel that my friends who have left Penang for greener pastures have grown mentally, esp a few of them. They've grown to become leaders of their own, are better at making decisions and organising events.

I've grown distant with some of my friends, but have grown closer to some others. Distance brings people apart and brings them closer too.

I'll be starting school in 2 days time, and it is time to face reality again. I pray that I'll be able to pull through another 3 and a half more years here...persevere! This is a msg to everyone who's facing tough and challenging situations...do not give up hope in dark times! As Churchill said: Never, never, never give up!

Mind you, I do not feel as negative about Singapore as what I may seem to express. Singapore is a challenging place, and it does have a vibe of its own, which keeps me going and doing stuff here.

Korea

Dressing up