I am truly joyful for some of my friends...=)

I have this friend, Ben, who has been fervently waiting to get a scholarship. He's my HSC mate from last year, so he's been kinda slacking for more than half a year meanwhile attending countless interviews and calling up many organisations to enquire the probability of them offering scholarships.

I really salute him for his patience for waiting for a scholarship...I would just go ahead and study somewhere cheaper rather than going through so many disappointments, hehe. Since April or so, I have been praying for him to get what He wants, and that God would show him where to go in life, and vice versa too. It has been about a month and a half since then, and every time I meet him online, I would tell him that I will pray for him.

And last Friday...I received the news from him that he received a scholarship from Sime Darby!!! My heart was really jumping for joy! After the long wait...he finally received it! I felt it very closely to my heart, because I have been praying for him all along, and he also knows about it. =)

The power of prayer is so evident this time! All those times of disappointment were okay...it leaded him to a scholarship at last!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another one is Sze Ping. She was studying for her SAT about a month ago, and I did pray for her to get good results..I help her in the essay part, giving her tips for it and generally telling her the dos and don'ts of the test. And finally, last week, she got her results...and it was really awesome! She's really smart, and I also give glory to God for helping her through it!

It is truly, when more people pray together, that God will feel it, and it would be given to you. =)

9And so, from the day we heard, we have not ceased to pray for you, asking that you may be filled with the knowledge of his will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding,
12giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of the saints in light.
Colossians 1:9, 12