Hello everyone!
I'm so happy...I'm going back to Penang! I miss Penang... esp the people there.=D I'm going back next Thursday, and would be there for a week.
[*=miss]
I * my sec school friends...
I * my HSC friends...
I * my church friends...
and whatever friends I have in Penang!
I* the food there, the cheap cheap delicious food...
I * the laidback lifestyle
I * hiking
I * tennis!!
I * singing
I * playing violin too...
I actually also * my sis and bro's noisiness..
Wah...just so happy I'm going back...look forward to seeing you guys!
Things to do in Penang...
1. Meet up with my dear friends
2. Take part in the Penang Bridge Run
3. Pull out my wisdom tooth
4. Facial, if time permits
This is a pic of Sze Ping and I at her Chinese Orchestra concert last Monday...Proud of her=) Her orchestra played pieces like Ju Hua Tai and Qing Tian from Jay Chou...I like the Qing Tian one, hehe. And also To Zanarkand from FFX...that's not bad too. The best, of course, is the song that won her JC the Silver Award for the Singapore Youth Festival, the song Feng Nian Ji.
To Put: Got it, hehe, I'll do it soon. =)
4 comments:
hey...cool u're goin back earlier than i thought:)
Ohya, i blogged abt getting wisdom teeth out...haha.
Ah Beh is super cool cause her orchestra plays Jay Chou songs:P
PQ you curled your hair! nice!
Whoa, haha, still remember me?..so how ya? oops! shud review ur blog 1st before asking, hehe..=)
hey ur in Sg right? i heard from my sis that u when there for study? sori if im wrong.. >.<
oh gud news u'll be back, hmm, u love hiking too? hehe one of my favourite sports as well.. XD
Post a Comment