Hello! The dragonfly room
I went to pub last Friday. Oh yes...NAH...I don't enjoy the atmosphere at pubs, nevertheless, it was a great experience!
My colleagues invited me there, most of them in their 30s or 40s, heh. So I was relatively safe among them, unless one of them decided that I was very precious and wanted to kidnap me, heh.
This pub is kinda special: it has different rooms for different kinds of music. We went to the Belinni Room, which is the Jazz Music Room! Cool leh! There was the double bass, drums, nice piano...The place wasn't really smokey. They had some sucker to suck up the smoke.
We did go to the Dragonfly Room, the "hot" music room, where people could dance to the beat. It was nice, but really really crowded, heh.
O ya! I have a new HP now! Used my HP to take the pics, hehe.
Nokia 5300
1 comments:
Hm..I still never really been to one..Beside the one we went during xmas last year..which is jz a bistro..dun really noe the diff between this two..Hehe..
But for now, still din think of goin la..haha..Still in little gal's world somehow..hahahax
Hm..5300..never really gain my interest...haha...can have a look on it next time when i meet u ya
Post a Comment